$1,000 Annual Scholarship Sponsored by Double A Solutions
This $1,000 annual scholarship is providing an opportunity for High School Seniors and college students to earn money toward furthering their education.
Our Scholarship Requirements
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners will be published on our social media platforms.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism that entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of
Double ASolutions. We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on any of our portfolio websites (found on our portfolio page).
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry.
Research and write an essay of 800 or more words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one of the following topics for your essay:
- Techniques Used by Successful Sales Reps.
- How Do You Plan on Adapting To The Changing College Environment and/or Workplace?
- Describe a Time Where You Lead Through Change and Uncertainty.
- Describe Comprehensively the Steps to Managing a Team.
- Tell Us Your Biggest Professional Role Model and How They Impacted Your Life?
- Discuss the importance of good company culture.
- What are the steps any new employee should take to ensure their success?
Winner Announcement and Payout
- The deadline for Double A Solutions scholarship entries is July 1st at 11:59 pm. The winner will be announced on the Double A Solutions Social Media Platforms.
- Scholarship submissions will be judged by the Double A Solutions Marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.
Are you Eligible?
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university at any level in the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of
Double ASolutions are not eligible to participate.
Fill Out The Form Below to Enter!
Remember: If we don’t receive all the requested information then your submission may be disqualified.
The Past Scholarship Winners
Looking for a 2022 Scholarship Winner
2021 Scholarship Winner
2020 Scholarship Winner
2019 Scholarship Winner
2018 Scholarship Winner
2017 Scholarship Winner
2016 Scholarship Winner
2015 Scholarship Winner
2014 Scholarship Winner